Ever wonder if there is a natural way to reduce your blood pressure? In addition to your medication, you may want to try a few of these natural suggestions for reduction of blood pressure which include getting a massage on a regular basis. Always monitor your blood pressure carefully and visit your doctor regularly.
- Very soft, slow music therapy
- Chamomile Tea
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- Dark, quiet room
- Eucalyptus Oil
1. Drink 1 glass of water before you do anything else first thing in the morning. This is great for lowering blood pressure naturally.
2. Try to develop a good exercise routine that you can do consistently and on a regular basis. Be sure to discuss this with your doctor, especially if you have any major health issues. This will help in your efforts to naturally lower your blood pressure.
3. Go into a quiet dark room in your house. Play a very slow, relaxing CD. Put on a CD of very slow, relaxing music. Place 1 drop of eucalyptus essential oil on the fold of a wash cloth with the other end of the cloth over your eyes.Lie in a warm, comfortable bed. Start by taking a very deep, slow breath- one that you can feel in the diaphragm. Let that breath out as slowly as you can. Wait 3 seconds and repeat. Do this 10 times. Remember to breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth.
4. Continue these same deep breathing exercises, except for the next 10 times, take a regular deep breathe. Remember to exhale slowly.
5. Continue your breathing exercises, except this time inhale with just a slight increase in depth compared to your normal breathing. Remember to exhale slowly. This is a great way to naturally lower your blood pressure. Try to do this once every day.
6. Drink a cup of warm, calming chamomile tea with a tablespoon of honey.
7. Learn about the many great benefits of massage therapy and get a massage on a regular basis!